January 26, 2010

Some moments make it all worth it!


Jason and I came home from going out to dinner to find the little kids in bed and this note on our bed. It had been "one of those weeks". The house was a mess and I just needed a break. When we came home our bed was made and these notes were on the bed waiting for us! 3 baskets of clean laundry were folded and set in piles for each child. Along with a hand made coupon book promising other chores to use another time.

Camilla had taken it upon herself to fold all the laundry, make my bed and put out these darling notes!

When I went in to kiss the sleeping kids good night. I saw her snuggled in bed waiting wide eyed with a HUGE smile on her face!
I love this girl.


3 comments:

Eva McGann said...

Yep, she is the one who will take care of you in your old age. Aren't daugthers wonderful?????

Penny said...

How sweet is that?! She is so cute! Nothing is better than laundry that you don't have to fold.

Emily said...

Seriously, such a great girl!