January 21, 2010

Little Girls Dancing

Centennial High School has a Dance Club fundraiser each year. They teach little girls from 3-12 years old each day for a week. At the end of the week the girls put on a dance for halftime at the High School basketball game. It was so fun for the girls. They loved it. Here are a few photos of our dancing girls!
Is she not a beauty!!!!





Then it was little Clara's turn. She was so funny to watch. She was darling.






2 comments:

Christa said...

Too cute! We need to get up there and see you guys. Congrats on the business, I wish I could come take guitar lessons :)

Eva McGann said...

I love to see little girls "shake it like a polaroid picture". So fun! Sammi was in dance for a couple of years and I loved to watch her too!