We only had a short time to play so we took full advantage of every hour. We meet up with Deanne from Heber and had a great dinner with her. We went shopping and the girls were VERY patient watching me try on over 20 pairs of jeans. I wish I would have thought to take photos in the store? Next time!
We stayed up late talking and laughing. There is nothing better than a girl friend to love and support you.
I had to stop on the side of the road and take this amazing picture. When I drove home it was a beautiful day. The blue sky and white snow looked amazing. I felt so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the country. I felt lucky to have an amazing family, kids that are an inspiration to me. I felt lucky that I married Jason and that he knows and supports how important it is to me that I take time for myself.
I am glad to have girl friends! It is so important to have good friends that love you. I surround myself with great people. It makes me a better person. I learn and grow from all those around me.
2 comments:
I am so glad that you all had a great time!! It looks like fun and that picture of the snow IS beautiful even if I do hate the snow.
Love you Sara and Sierra! Thank you for coming down to meet us. Until September, right?!
Where is our picture of our awesome hats?
Post a Comment