Dylan was born in SLC, UT on March 9th 1994! He was born a little guy (6 lbs) and was a month early. From the begining he has always caused us stress. I went into pre-labor and spent over a month on bed rest. He would not turn when I was pregnant and so therefor he was born via c-section butt first!
Dylan could be the happiest kid ever. He is always fun to be around. I love that he LOVES life and is always excited to see what is around the next corner. Dylan has a great smile. He cares about others and ALWAYS takes time to make a friend feel better.








2 comments:
Happy Birthday Dylan!! I love the picture with the green mask on his face... I am sure that one was a hit with him. Also the tape up his face making his nose weird. Very cool. But the best picture, that should be shown to many many many girls, is the one in the car. I think LOTS of girls would find that picture very attractive. I won't use words like "hot" b/c you know I am 40, but I think there are a few girls I know that might use that word or ones similar to it.
Sara, this is SO crazy! Even though it's happened at my house too I just can't picture Dylan as 16. Well, tell him happy belated from the Fosses...even if I am in DenILe.
Post a Comment