August 30, 2011

Back to School

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!

One SENIOR and one FRESHMAN!!
One beautiful 7TH GRADER!
One proud BSU loving 4TH GRADER and one sweet as pie 1ST GRADER!
I am home ALL alone ALL day for the 1st time in almost 18 years!!! Let the good times roll!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

You have such a cute family! So...I hope you are surviving the first day of quiet at your house! yippee!

Shelley said...

On their first day back I watched the new(ish) A-team movie and caught up on the five baskets of clean but not folded laundry. It is sad/wonderful that I think that is the perfect day. Enjoy!

Emily said...

You blogged! Your family has grown so much since you moved...we miss you guys!
Camilla~you look beautiful!

Christa said...

18 years!!!! That seems like a VERY long time, since my oldest just started preschool.........you deserve a break:)
....it was so fun seeing Dylan's pics and that girl is very cute I must say