Today was our 6 month trek to the dentist. I go back and forth whether I like to take the kids all at once or split them up. Today the entire clan went to the dentist. It is about 20 minutes away so it takes half a day if all goes well. I had to capture this shot of 4 of them being seen at the same time.

Dylan is now too big to see the "baby" dentist so he goes on the other side of the wall to the "adult" dentist.

Clara has only been a couple of times, but boy does she just sit and let them do anything to her. They are always so amazed at how she just lies there. What a little peanut

Isaac was getting some sealants done, so I steeped around the corner to check on Dylan. When I got back I saw this sight. Clara had pulled up a chair to a scared & crying Isaac and grabbed his hand. Sometimes your kids just amaze you.

We finished up the trek with our celebratory lunch at Chick-fill-A to eat nuggets and Oreo shakes!
4 comments:
Hey...is this Mitnick and Herbst in Sterling? That is where we go...one side is kids...one side is adult. Sammi has still been going to the kids side and recently made the discovery that she could go on the adult side. I can't believe your kids let you take pictures of them in the dentist....of course it is not like they had a choice while they were trapped....I think it is funny. We have our 6 month check up coming up in May. I think I will do the same and I am going to blame YOU for the idea!! :) Thanks Sara!!
somehow you make even a trip to the dentist (which i dread!!!!!!!!!) look like good family bonding time.
That is the sweetest picture of Isaac and Clara. I love it when kids are like this.
I think you should blow up that picture of Clara and Issac, it just looks like one of those moments where you finally get to see all your results.
Post a Comment